As you start your business, you will face a lot of legal battles. It is important that your business complies with Philippine rules and regulations to prevent labor disputes and government fines. As your company lawyer, Retainership Agreement includes:
- Preparation of Contract of Employment for employees.
- Preparation of Contract of Lease, including renewal, for your tenants.
- Ensure that you comply with legal laws in terminating the employment of erring employees and ensure that you comply with legal laws in labor management.
- Ensure and help you comply with legal laws in the conduct of your business which includes registration, renewal, and taxation.
- Notarization of your business documents.
- Discount in litigation fees and appearance fees.
- Human Resource Department for your business
- Other terms and conditions which parties may stipulate.